Are you highly motivated and target driven? Do you have the initiative and personality to develop business opportunities in a competitive market? Do you want to
work in a successful, passionate and determined team, for a company that is committed to developing you? If this is your ideal opportunity for your next and last
career move then we want to hear from you
As a recruitment consultant you will be expected to:
* Undertake business development activities including targeted outbound calling and client visits
* Recruit and maintain a database of candidates for temporary or long term placements
* Build strong relationships through regular client and candidate contact
* Maximise business opportunities within our existing clients
* Run a fast paced temporary desk
* Manage and prioritise your own workload to ensure that both client and candidate expectations are exceeded
*The determination to succeed and a desire to prove yourself in a competitive sales environment
The successful candidate will ideally have strong business to business sales or be a successful recruiter.
Working for Randstad you will receive some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
*23 days holiday up to a maximum of 27 days
*Share/Save purchase scheme
*Long service awards
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : £18k - £22k pa
Date Advertised : 21 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.