PR & Advertising Co-ordinator
A key part of the Marketing Team, responsible for the delivery of high quality, creative communication to
press, industry bodies and customers, in line with company guidelines and marketing strategy.
* Co-ordinate all PR and advertising activity, both in print and online, building the company profile and
raising brand awareness.
* Plan and implement PR and advertising schedules for national, local and international home interest
and trade media.
* Book advertisement space, prepare, type and check press releases, news articles, advertisements
and dealer communications.
* Monitor the effectiveness of all advertising and press coverage received across the businesses.
* Fulfil all press and dealer enquiries / sample / image / copy requests professionally and promptly.
* Review and update website content and social media activity.
* Build good relationships with key media personnel, with the view to developing strong working
partnerships and increasing company exposure.
* Represent the company externally and act as a spokesperson as and when required.
* Working with the marketing and new product development teams, devise and implement PR support
for all new product launches.
* Co-ordinate all PR events.
* Maintain an efficient image library and database of contacts / press and freelance journalists.
* Ensure knowledge of the products and business sector remains updated with latest technology,
business developments and consumer trends.
* Have a proven track record of PR in a consumer environment, preferably within the retail industry;
* Have a proven track record of developing and implementing creative PR and advertising campaigns
* Have experience of using social media as a marketing tool
* Show evidence of working to tight time scales and budgets;
* Have a proven track record of developing positive relationships with stake holders and media;
* Show good attention to detail, whilst maintaining a flexible, adaptable approach;
* Be a self starter with the ability work on own initiative, but within the confines of the departments
resources and timescales;
* Ideally come from a journalist background, or have the ability to demonstrate appropriate training
Competitive salary and benefits including a bonus, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts,
childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within this rapidly growing dynamic company.
Working Hours: 9.00 5.30 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : Competitive
Date Advertised : 18 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.