Temp Communications Support Officer (External) - 4 days per week
Temporary Communications Support Officer - Temp role until mid April. This role will focus on the design, delivery and evaluation of PR products, stakeholder, partnership and event management. Responsibilities will include:
* Research, design and implementation of marketing and public relations initiatives and campaigns.
* Identify opportunities to generate positive publicity for operations, performance and initiatives via the media, the website and other traditional and new technology mechanisms.
* Implement annual events management strategy
* Generate positive relations with the key partners and external stakeholders through initiative and creative thinking.
* Produce corporate literature / direct marketing / PR products.
* Assist (for example, by storyboarding and scripting) in the production of digital media products.
* Ensure the consistent application of the corporate image.
Ideal candidates will have:-
* Proven track record of implementing PR and/or marketing strategies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven organisational skills
* Proven research skills
* Relevant qualification in communications/marketing/PR.
Key words: Communications / Marketing / PR / Events / Journalism / Public Relations
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Exeter
Salary : £12.37 per hour
Date Advertised : 06 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.