Call Centre Agent - Outbound Sales - February
Whether you are an experienced sales professional, or seeking a new challenge for the New Year, look no further than this exciting opportunity with Sitel in Exeter! We are currently recruiting for February 2013!
As a Call Centre Agent on our outbound Financial Services Campaign, you will be responsible for following up warm leads by contacting potential customers to discuss our client's services. The service provides customers with an opportunity to express both an interest in the service and take up a potentially very valuable offer. The role is to take part in a high profile industry, with significant benefits to those customers who want to learn more and proceed with the service. You will be provided with full training for this position.
* Follow up leads by contacting potential customers to discuss our client's services.
* Provide customers with accurate and important information regarding our client's services.
* Handle customer's objections in an effective manner.
* Convert customers into potential sales through sending out application packs.
Required skills and experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* A tenacious personality
* High level of drive and motivation to achieve targets
* Previous experience working with customers on the telephone (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience working in a sales or telesales environment (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience working in a high energy, fast paced environment (desirable not essential)
* Previous experience in handling customers with objections (desirable not essential)
Full time, 37.5 hours per week. The opening hours of the campaign are Monday to Friday, 11am - 7:30pm.
£16,500 (approx O.T.E.) - this consists of a competitive basic salary, an excellent commission structure and other performance related bonuses.
Exeter city centre, excellent location for public transport.
* 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
* Incentive schemes
* Pension scheme
* Discount gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Free eye test
* Various online courses available to all staff
Please apply now and a member of the recruitment will be in touch to discuss your application.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : £16,500 O.T.E.
Date Advertised : 08 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.