Junior IT Analyst
Junior IT Analyst - Exeter - £15,000-£18,000
Advantage xPO are seeking a Junior IT Analyst to join our client - a leading software solutions company based in Exeter. This organisation provides IT solutions to the retail, hospitality and fuel & convenience industries. They offer a fantastic entry level salary & fantastic development opportunities.
* PC hardware experience
* Windows experience
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* MS Office experience
* Attention to detail
* Self-starter, able to work independently and manage own workload prioritizing as required.
* Team player, able to work as part of multi-disciplinary teams
* Quick learner able to become productive quickly
Characteristics & Competencies in line with the Company Essential Values
* Go beyond the boundaries of your job description in order to get a good result
* Question and challenge the adequacy and quality of traditional thinking and the status quo; be receptive to new ideas and methods of working
* Convey passion for Micros UK to clients, colleagues, partners and prospective employees
* Use superior skills and knowledge to produce excellent work that we are all proud of
* Proactively keep up to date with industry news; gain and maintain a good overall understanding of the context in which we and our clients work
* Be open, honest, and professional, with colleagues, clients and 3rd parties
* Put in the extra effort and time if needed to help the team meet its objectives
* Identify and act on opportunities for collaboration with other teams to achieve company goals and enhance client service
If you are interested in applying for this position please respond with CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAdvantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : £15k - £18k pa
Date Advertised : 08 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.