Customer Service Operative (x2)
My client, a leading manufacturer, is seeking 3 Customer Service Operatives to join their Exeter team on a permanent basis. These roles require you to be able to multi task, enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to liaise with other departments in order to provide excellent Customer Service.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Learn and be able to advise dealers on a complete product range through training and researching company literature, such as brochures for product/technical information and prices.
* Receive telephone calls from customers; ensure all calls are dealt with promptly and in a friendly and professional manner.
* Develop rapport with dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers.
* Input telephone, email or faxed orders onto the order input system, ensuring the customer details and orders are accurately entered and acknowledgements of orders are sent to customers.
* Respond to telephone, email and faxed enquiries from customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
* Liaise with the warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely and accurate distribution of our products.
* Calculate customer discounts and advise customers on product pricing, explaining discounts and cost of distribution, if appropriate.
* Resolve customer complaints/problems or any other issues, ensuring communication to the customer is timely, accurate and professionally managed.
* Log customer issues onto CRM system, detailing all communication to the customers.
* Advise customers and process add on sales orders, such as accessories, mantels, warranties and spares.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able to multi task and deal with a busy and varied workload.
* Possess excellent communication skills, to communicate complex product information, clearly and concisely.
* Have polished IT skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
* Be able to extract accurate information from computer systems and relay this accurately and concisely to customers in a friendly and supportive manner.
If you would like to learn more about these roles or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR/DD1679.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter, Devon
Salary : £12,000 - £14,000 depending on experience
Date Advertised : 06 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.