French Speaking Export Administrator
My client, a leading manufacturer, requires a French speaking Export Administrator to join their Exeter team on a permanent basis. To apply for this role you must be fluent in French.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To collate documentation for both internal and external audit
* To ensure the efficient and timely posting of invoices
* To input orders onto Sage
* Obtaining POD (Proof of Delivery) and COS (Certificates of Shipping)
* To assist on the telephone lines as and when required
The ideal candidate will:
* Be highly motivated, organised and have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
* Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal coupled with a high degree of accuracy and numeracy
* Have competent IT skills and be confident with Excel, the Internet and email system
* Be able to work in a calm and methodical way
* Have knowledge of shipping documentation and Incoterms would be advantageous
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR/DD1788.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter, Devon
Salary : Depending on Experience/Qualifications
Date Advertised : 06 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.