Gas Heating Product Advisor
The purpose of this role is to take all customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice. This role requires the skill to resolve customers issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances. A knowledge of heating appliances of all fuel types, their installation and servicing is highly advantageous for this role.
The Technical Customer Service role will greatly benefit from having one or more of the following training elements to carry out the work:
* Gas Safe Certification; CCN1, HTR1, CONGLP1
* HETAS Certification
* Building Regulations Approved Document P Certification (electrical safety dwellings)
* This is an office based position and would suit candidates wanting to come off the tools.
* To resolve technical issues raised by retailers, end users and members of the general public.
* To handle calls, faxes and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety.
* Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry.
* To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users on any of the products and offer appropriate advice to resolve the issue.
* To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system.
* To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use.
* Excellent verbal communication skills over the telephone, written communication through either e-mail or letter.
* Proactive approach to keeping records and reports up to date.
* Knowledge of software programs including email and Word and a willingness to learn new programs such as our CRM system.
* The successful candidate will need proven relevant experience.
* You must be a team player with good communication skills.
* Diplomatic nature to ensure company policy is followed and customers are left satisfied.
* Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role that will vary across the year.
* Must be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service assistance.
*22 days holiday initially rising by 1 extra day for every 2 years worked, up to 25 days (plus Bank hols)
*Staff discount - cost plus 15% after qualifying period TBC
Working Hours: 9.00 5.30 Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
It is with regret that we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : Competitive
Date Advertised : 02 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.