Online Media Specialist
Our Client currently requires an enthusiastic candidate to update, maintain and develop the companys online brand identities. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to establish & develop their career within a varied web-based role. Working for an innovative engineering company developing their online presence.
* Web design / development
* Some graphic design work
* All round involvement with marketing activities
* In this role you will be an integral part of the sales and marketing team helping to improve the web presence of products and services.
* The role will require the analysis and updating of our current websites, partnership building, link building and creation of new high-quality content.
* The successful candidate will be pro-active, driven and able to work independently as well as part of the team.
* The company currently operates websites that attract over 2000 visitors each month.
* This will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
* Educated to degree level or higher, a high standard of written English, and a highly analytical mind.
* At least 2 years experience developing and managing a business website, updating content, graphics and layout.
* HTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS skills, and good working knowledge of XML-based languages such as XHTML code compliant to W3C.
* An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in the leading search engines such as Google.
* Experience of web analytics tools.
* Advanced use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Experience of working with large dynamic websites.
* Can demonstrate successful link building campaigns that result in the acquisition of large volumes of inbound, high quality website traffic.
* Understanding of ASP.net, IIS, ISAPI, APACHE web servers, and WAMP server architectures.
* How to setup and test for 300 series redirects, duplicate content, error handling, etc.
* Graphic design experience and a flair for aesthetic and attractive web design.
* Attention to detail
* Able to organise workload
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : £20k - £22k pa
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.