About Our Client
Our awarding winning client requires a permanent customer service advisor as soon as possible
* Providing excellence of customer service taking a range of calls from customers
* Providing product information, support, guidance and explanation of procedures
* Working to Key Performance Indicators and achieving a high standard on customer calls
* Production of relevant documentation, processing applications and invoices
* Undertaking training when and if required
*Customer service experience essential will consider retail, financial services, call/contact centre, reception, medical or professional services
*Previous experience of inbound and outbound telephone calls highly beneficial
*Desirable: Financial services, insurance, policy administration
* Highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
* Proficient in MS Office packages
*Positive attitude with the desire to work in a team and individually
*Good at building rapport and with a good sense of humour
* Sensitivity, diplomacy, patience and persuasion
Working Hours: 9am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : £15k - £16k pa
Date Advertised : 14 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.